- Matt Ray Signature
- Sizes: 20.5”, 20.75”, 21”
- 4130 Sanko chromoly, double butted top tube, double butted down tube
- Head tube: Heat Treated with TT and DT gussets / 120mm tall and 75° angle
- Seat tube: 8.75’’ tall and 71° angle
- Chain stays: Subrosa wishbone / 13.4’ slammed - 13.6’’ centered
- BB: MID / 11.5”
- Weight: 4.8 lbs (20.5”)
Utilizing everything that matters and nothing that doesn't was the running theme of the Subrosa OM frame. Removing expensive flare such as welded on chain and seat stay caps, excluding an integrated seat clamp, and paying close attention to other solely aesthetic design features allowed us to develop an amazing, high quality after market frame with the best possible value we could provide.
Joris' riding style is progressive and unique. To compliment this he wanted a special frame that would allow his creative riding to expand. Utilizing a 11.7" bottom bracket height for clearance, 12.9" slammed rear end, and a taller 125mm head tube this frame was designed to Joris' exact specifications so he can continue doing what he does best...Killing It!
Let this frame do the same for you.
Back in early 2009, when Lahsaan Kobza joined the team his first package from Subrosa was the Pandora frame, forks, and bars in Satin Red. Fast forwards years later to when I asked what color he wanted to add to his Code line, he said “I want that OG Pandora red!” Check out this awesome color thats bright, but not too flashy!
- Full 4130 Chromoly tube set
- Top Tube: 18"
- Chain Stay: 12.55"
- Head tube: 75°, integrated CNC machined, T5 Deathproof heat treated
- Seat tube: 71°, internally butted, 7.5" standover
- Integrated seat clamp w/replaceable nut and bolt
- BB Type: Mid, T5 Deathproof heat treated
- BB Height: 10.5" - Dropouts: Laser cut 5mm thick drops that match a 34mm peg perfectly. Deathproof heat treated
- Custom Noster laser cut seat stay bridge
- Removable brake mounts included
- Weight: 4lbs 8 oz.